Five Monk's Road Cocktails to Celebrate National Cocktail Day
Monk's Road Springtime Gimlet
- 2 oz. Monk's Road Dry Gin
- .75 oz. fresh lime juice
- .75 oz. simply syrup
- cucumber or lime for garnish
Add ingredients into a shaker with ice. Stir with a long cocktail spoon vigorously until it gets cold. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a cucumber or lime.
Apple, Lemon & Gin Shandy
Ingredients - Serves 8
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, peeled + chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh shredded ginger
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups Monk's Road Dry Gin
- 1 C whole milk
- 1 bottle (12- oz. )chilled Pilsner beer or club soda
- apple and lemon slices for garnish
Puree apples, lemon juice, and ginger in a blender. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large pitcher, pressing to release juices; discard solids. Stir in simple syrup and gin. Chill two hours. Stir in chilled Pilsner beer or club soda. Serve over ice. Garnish with apple and lemon slices, if desired.
Monk's Road Barrel Finished Gin & Tonic
- 2 oz. Monk's Road Barrel Finished Gin
- 4 oz. tonic water
- lime wheels for garnish
Fill glass with ice. Pour in barrel finished gin. Top with tonic water and gently stir. Garnish with lime wheels.
The Boiler House
- 2 oz. Monk's Road Fifth District Series Bourbon Whiskey
- .75 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- .75 oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
- .75 oz. Jack Rudy Grenadine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- orange twist for garnish
Combine ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice. Strain and serve up over ice. Garnish with an orange twist.
Monk's Road Gin-Jito
- 1.5 oz. Monk's Road Dry Gin
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons of simple syrup
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 10 mint leaves
In a tall Collin's glass combine lime juice and mint leaves. Muddle the mint leaves. Fill glass with ice. Pour in gin. Add simple syrup and top with club soda. Stir and garnish with lime and mint sprigs.