Covid PolicyEFFECTIVE DATE: JAN. 7, 2021 | Last updated: Feb. 18, 2021
Visiting the Tasting Room at Dant Crossing
Log Still Distillery and Dant Crossing are committed to providing a safe experience with guidelines in place to minimize the risk of COVID-19 exposure to our guests. These guidelines have been developed in compliance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- All guests may participate in the virtual tour, but only guests 21 years of age or older may participate in the tastings.
- The Tasting Room at Dant Crossing will have limited capacity based on physical/social distancing requirements.
- Reservations are encouraged for virtual tours and tastings at the Tasting Room. A daily schedule of tastings is available on the Log Still Distillery website and posted in the Tasting Room.
- It is recommended that guests arrive 10 minutes early for their scheduled reservation.
- Guests may remove their masks after the virtual tour and during the tasting.
- Seating for tours/tastings will allow for social/physical distancing.
- All equipment used for tastings will be single-use and/or will be cleaned between guest uses. Thorough cleaning of high-touch surfaces will routinely occur throughout the day, and heavy cleaning occurs weekly.
- Upon arrival to Dant Crossing, all guests should access the Tasting Room for screening.
- All guests will receive a temperature screening and be asked a series of questions regarding personal symptoms as well as recent exposure to COVID-19.
- Any guest(s) and their companions who have affirmative responses to the screening questions and/or temperature above 100.4° F may be asked to exit the campus.
- All guests will be required to give contact information for contact tracing only.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in the Tasting Room for guest use.
- We observe a smoke-free campus at this time.
- Firearms, firecrackers, explosive devices and any weapons are strictly prohibited.
- The speed limit throughout campus is 7 mph.
- Please familiarize yourself with the emergency exits in the Tasting Room when you enter. There are emergency maps available.
- For any weather-related emergency, seek shelter in building hallways, breakrooms or bathrooms.
- If an emergency evacuation is announced and/or a fire alarm sounds, the following procedures must be followed:
- Calmly walk to the closest exit if you are in a building.
- Proceed to the designated Meeting Areas located in the North Parking Lot.
- Reentry is prohibited until authorization is given by Dant Crossing leadership.
- All guests are expected to follow the above safety procedures for guest and staff protection.